1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

GIVEAWAY: Misc. set of 20 strings

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Matt Call, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hi. I found a bunch of new and unused strings today while doing some cleaning. There is a mixture of flatwound and roundwound strings. Here is what I've got:

D'Addario XL Nickel Roundwound Long Scale:
    2 - .65s
    4 - .60s
    5 - .50s
    1 - .45

LaBella Flatwounds

I have 2 identical strings, there is no gauge written on them, only the fact that they're D strings.

Fender Mastersound Nylon Tape String

I wish I had a full set of these. They're black. All I've got is an A string.

Hagstrom RoyalTone Hi-Fi Flatwound Chrome-Nickel Strings

No gauge on these either, but they're D strings.

Tempo Flatwound (it says for hagstrom basses (special gauge) ?)

I have no information on the last 2 strings that I have available. The envelopes simply say "Bass String".... how original. One is an E-string flatwound, and the other is a roundwound D-string. The D-string looks like it may have been used though, but I'm unsure.

I know that selling these individually would be kind of a joke. But if you break you D-strings a lot, or if you just want to pick up a few extra strings... here you go.

If you pay for the shipping, they're all yours... free.

I just need to get them out of the way.

Thanks,

-Matt

2. [edit] on second thought, and re-reading, I don't want anything, as there not a full set.

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Just to remind everybody... THESE ARE FREE

-I do have some used strings that I can include, which should make a complete set or two.

4. lucai

lucai

Aug 9, 2004
    San Francisco
    Recording Engineer, The Pocket Studios
  5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I believe these are spoken for....