Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GIVEAWAY: Misc. set of 20 strings

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Matt Call, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hi. I found a bunch of new and unused strings today while doing some cleaning. There is a mixture of flatwound and roundwound strings. Here is what I've got:

D'Addario XL Nickel Roundwound Long Scale:
    2 - .65s
    4 - .60s
    5 - .50s
    1 - .45

LaBella Flatwounds

I have 2 identical strings, there is no gauge written on them, only the fact that they're D strings.

Fender Mastersound Nylon Tape String

I wish I had a full set of these. They're black. All I've got is an A string.

Hagstrom RoyalTone Hi-Fi Flatwound Chrome-Nickel Strings

No gauge on these either, but they're D strings.

Tempo Flatwound (it says for hagstrom basses (special gauge) ?)

I have no information on the last 2 strings that I have available. The envelopes simply say "Bass String".... how original. One is an E-string flatwound, and the other is a roundwound D-string. The D-string looks like it may have been used though, but I'm unsure.

I know that selling these individually would be kind of a joke. But if you break you D-strings a lot, or if you just want to pick up a few extra strings... here you go.

If you pay for the shipping, they're all yours... free.

I just need to get them out of the way.

Thanks,

-Matt

2. [edit] on second thought, and re-reading, I don't want anything, as there not a full set.

3. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Just to remind everybody... THESE ARE FREE

-I do have some used strings that I can include, which should make a complete set or two.

4. lucai

lucai

Aug 9, 2004
    San Francisco
    Recording Engineer, The Pocket Studios
  5. Matt Call

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    I believe these are spoken for....