Giving Back to TB

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Prime Mover, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    I work very closely with the public, and while they are waiting for their appointment to begin, we talk about everything. Somehow, almost always, the conversation turns to music and instrments played. Severl times a week, I encounter new and seasoned bass players...who have never heard of, I tel them all aobut the family aomosphere and the benefits they would gain in coming to chek it out... so my fellow, TBerss do not be surprised when and if you see more members form the Nashville area...Here is my thanks to you guys for making this site what it is today, and for making me feel very much at home.
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    I also do some of this "field advertising" with bassists in my music school...

too bad they have little or no english language skills :(
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    Well.. im from the memphis actually my ex bassist.. who got banned from this site.. got me into it.. before he got banned .and i learked around for about 6 months.. and then signed up..
    Consiquently he got banned 2 months before i signed up. He quit playing bass and got a guitar.. He now has quit playing guitar cause he got his car.

I played drums in the band with him btw... Im a drummer who picked up bass and then in turn picked up guitar and still plays bass almost as much as drums. Guitar comes in last though , but i try to play all 3 a day, thats why im not on much, I play like 4 or 5 hours a day straight. =X
  4. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    yeah i pretty much rule:bassist: