1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK 1001 RBII FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dannoman, Sep 15, 2008.

1. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    OK, ive closed the old thread to start this one.

I have a 1001 RBII that I got from fellow TB'er NicJimBass not to long ago. It is a great amp, very powerful and punchy, but i really wanna go with ampeg. There are no issues with this amp, cosmetically it is in perfect condition.

I would prefer to trade for SVT 450H in excellent condition.

I will sell it for $550, shipped via Fed Ex Overnight insured to a physical address in the lower 48 only... paypal ok....

If you have other Ampeg amps to trade, run them by me. I can also throw in a SX jazz red and maple with blocks to trade up to something else...

I am unable to take pics at this moment. camera is currently down :(

Trust me, if you are wanting a GK head, you will not be disappointed with this head.

2. Any interest in my svt iip and carver power amp i have for sale on here? it's got classic ampeg sound with a lot more power options. i'd link you directly to the thread but i'm on my cell phone at the moment and that would be kind of difficult haha

3. bass4me

bass4me Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2007
    North AL
    I have an SVT III Pro if you're interested in a trade....let me know

4. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Thanks, but i really want to get away from separate the power amp/ pre amp rig... i had that with my previous rig...

5. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Anyone help a brother out???

6. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    To the top...

7. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Wow... no one????:meh:

8. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson! Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    64 Audio · DR Strings · Source Audio · Hipshot
    Dude, if I had the cash, this would be mine again. I have a 'vintage' 800RB right now, and while it sounds good, I still miss this head. Bump to a great guy... good luck with the sale!

9. I'm workin on it...

10. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Final bump before ebay, just a few days left.... This will ship next day air.

11. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    wow... i guess the economy is worse than i thought....

12. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    OK, hows about $525 and 2 day air shipping??? Any takers???

13. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Two days till the bay.... :help:

14. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Anyone wanna trade???? Wouldnt mind a SVP BSP + some cash, SVT 3 Pro, SVT 450H SVT 5Pro. All in good condition......

Seriously, This amp is in great condition, no issues what so ever. I have 100% feed back on Ebay. Just look up my profile Dpeeples61. I will do what ever it takes to make sure that you are happy with this. I will ship it to you faster than anyone else = less time getting tossed around in transit. Insured for more than you pay so if anything was to happen in shipping, you would be covered and then some!! I am not one to pass off gear thats on its last leg. This amp is honestly great, just not the sound im lookin for. No issues on looks or sound. I am willing to throw in a SX jazz bass if what you have to trade is worth more than this head and possibly a few pedals. C'mon guys n gals... If you want a GK head, this is the one to take. No issues at all... PM me your cell # or email and i will even take pics with my cell and send them to ya (warning!!! camera on my phone sucks...)

Or if you want good pics, just ask and i will take it to work and steal the camera from the art dept and email them to ya, if thats what it takes...
    Any takers before i have to deal with the bay??? I would really rather deal with my brothers and sister here on TB....

If you get it and it is not how i described, i will pay the shipping back on both sides (if trade) or full refund and pay shipping back to me. How can you loose???

I have found a 450H locally if i can sell this i will take. If you wanna trade, by all means throw it by me... i may say no, but hey, at least ya tried right???

If your local, i will drive it out to ya and let ya test it out...

ok, last plea...

Sorry for the short post!!!!

15. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Two Days Before Ebay....

16. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    Last bump. Tomorrow its off to the bay....

17. dannoman

dannoman

Feb 3, 2004
    This is headed to ebay tonight... I will have pics tonight if anyone is interested before it goes up...

This thread will be closed tonight