1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade GK 1001RB-II Excellent Condition with New 3 Space SKB Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Infidel, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Blues Infidel

Blues Infidel Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Price:
    $500
    Here’s a great, lightly used head that I picked up a while ago for a band that unfortunately is now defunct. I’ve been playing GK’s for many years and wanted the GK tone and class AB slam, and this head delivers. Ironically, the rack I bought for it arrived after the band had broken up so neither the head or rack made it to a gig or even a rehearsal. The head super clean and could pass for new.

Here's the info on the head: 1001 RB Specs

Here's the info on the rack: SKB Shallow Roto Rack - 3U

As far as any potential trades go, I already have too much amplification, but I am looking for a 5 string P or PJ. Only interested in a full-sized P body or downsized jazz body (I can't handle full sized Jazz basses anymore) with a 34" scale. Any trades would need to be on the lighter side - around 9 lbs or less. An American Standard Precision V or a Sadowsky P, PJ, or JJ 5 string would do the trick, plus $$$ on my end as appropriate.

Comes with the power cable, owners manual, and SKB rack.

PayPal is preferred, but I can make other arrangements if necessary. I will split shipping (CONUS only).

IMG_2199_zps3kfbjvjw.
    IMG_2196_zps73zcp7wd.
    IMG_2200_zpsat4qjmez.
    IMG_2201_zpszkwgjddm.

IMG_2198_zpsphudxqte.
    IMG_2193_zpsdsystrd3.
    IMG_2202_zpsxt0gepjn.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017 at 1:43 PM
    Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    I got an inquiry on trading this head plus the Epi cabs I have for sale for a bass. I've updated the listing for trade considerations.

3. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Got another inquiry about selling the head and rack separately. Yes, I can do that.

4. Wow that is a great deal....im surprised its still here. If i didn't already have 2 1001's, i would snag it up lol

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017 at 8:39 AM
    Blues Infidel likes this.
  5. lethal dose

lethal dose Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2016
    This is driving me nuts! Someone buy my L2000 or MPulse 600! Arrrrgh...

6. Blues Infidel

Oct 7, 2002
    CT
    Got some questions on dimensions, specs, etc. Updated listing with some links to detailed specs.