1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK 1001RB-II in SKB rack FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Bass 2, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    I got this head in a trade with another TBer For my RBI/Crown rack I've used for years. It sounds great with my TL5 but not so good with my Millennium 5 plus. I don't want to part with my Millennium so I'm trying to get a head that has a more tubelike tone or go back to an RBI-poweramp setup. The amp has very little time on it and is just like new with the handle and feet and came in the original box.

I'd trade the amp in the rack for a Markbass LMII or,
    1001RB-II in rack for $525 shipped
    1001RB-II for $475 in original box without rack
    SKB 2 space roto effects rack $60 shipped only if amp sells without rack. Rack is brand new,I bought it at GC last week and fits the head perfectly.

I wish this head worked for me,it's very loud and punchy and just the right size. I've just got used to the tube like RBI tone,it works for both my basses. No paypal,money orders work fine.

2. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Added picture

GKamp.

3. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Looks like I have a trade going on. I'll close this when it's for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.