1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK 1001rb Mint Shape Price Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jtc_hunter, Jul 31, 2007.

1. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    This is a mint GK 1001rb, works 100% flawlessly, no issues whatsoever, 99.9% cosmetically perfect. Comes w/ power cord and a standard 2 wire speakon (for full range). I do not have the GK 4 wire speakon for Bi-amping, but they are readily available. If you want to check out my reliability, I am jtc_hunter at Ebay as well as here. So feel free to check me out there for my 100% feedback rating. This head has all the usual GK bells and whistles. It is totally silent when not playing, and has 540 watts @ 4 ohms. PM me if you would like additional pics. PayPal or cashiers check. $400 shipped in CONUS
    Price drop $365 Shipped in Continental US

2. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    Price Dropped to $365, come on guys, its a great amp, and tons of power!

3. how does this sound through the avatar cabinet? i have the same cab as you..

so how is it?

thanks

4. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    It definatley falls into the category of "uncolored" . You can set the EQ to all "12:00" (flat) and get a precise ,punchy sound. This head has lots of headroom. if you you want a growly sound , just turn up the "boost". A very versatile head, and quiet when not playing. The fan is not audible when running. Hope this helps.

5. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    PM'd

6. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    Sold to snyderz, pending payment. Thanks Man, you will love this head!!!:hyper: