1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK 112 II NEO

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lowendblues, Sep 27, 2009.

1. lowendblues

lowendblues Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Any feedback on theses cabs yet?

I'm looking for a small single 12" cab to mate with my GK 700RB II for home use. Seems like a logical choice, I just havent heard anything about them.

Anyone?

2. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    They're still a little scarce, so not too many people have them yet. There's a couple here who do, though. Mine will ship tommorrow, so I should see them Wednesday or Thursday. If they even sound passable, they'll be worth the street price of $350. And I paid less than that.

3. I like mine very much. I use it as an extension cab for my 200MB and also in combination with a 210 Neo driven by a Genz Benz GBE 250. Nice clean, tight sound and very handy size and weight.

4. I tried the 500W 2-10's at the baby sitter's / Guitar Center and really liked it. I also tried the markbass, but the GK had the sound I wanted from the start- nice and clean and true. I'm going back with my bass to try it. I wish GK made that with a 1-12.

But back to thread, I am seriously considering dumping my SWR basic 350 redface & 2-10's and 1-15 rig for a pair of single 12 cabs and the GK 500 w head.

Could anyone compare the 12 to the 15?

5. lowendblues

lowendblues Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Ohio
    There is a MB 212 in the works.

6. details / rumors/ salacious gossip / release date?