Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GK 2001RBP, QSC PLX 1602

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jonathanl, Nov 15, 2004.

1. jonathanl

jonathanl

Jan 12, 2003
    Orinda, CA
    I'm in the process of downsizing (as well as paying off for other recent gas acquisitions), so this is going.

PLX 1602:

I recently got this from a fellow TBer not too long ago. It's in excellent shape, with some really minor rack wear (that was there before) and a little bit of mine.

It works great. $450 shipped OBO. I don't have the manual, but it's on the QSC website.

Due to the size of this thing, as well as me working a normal full day (and commuting via public transportation). I probably won't be able to ship it until Saturday. I can try to arrange to get it shipped sooner though.

GK 2001RBP:

It's new. I recently got it from Rik's music. I don't know what the used price on it is. It's always been racked. $330 shipped? (or give me an offer. I am willing to go a little bit lower). This one is small enough that I can carry it to work and get it shipped. ON HOLD

I ship using USPS Priority (they've been the most reliable for me.) No trades please, since I got enough gear as it is. I prefer Paypal.

2. JL,
    You're the first person I've heard that had the GK preamp. Kinda interested. Realize you're downsizing, but were you satisfied with its performance? How was the output with the QSC? noise level?

3. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Got any pics of the GK?

4. jonathanl

jonathanl

Jan 12, 2003
    Orinda, CA
    Yeah. It worked perfectly. I've decided I want to go to a combo or just a head. Less things to carry around. That's all. It drove the PLX fine.

5. jonathanl

jonathanl

Jan 12, 2003
    Orinda, CA
    GK is on hold. I'm still willing to take names however (in case it falls through.)

bump for PLX. Don't let my Saturday only shipping for this hold you back!

6. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I'm interested in the GK if it is available.