1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK 212 neo vs. Schroeder 1212 vs. ??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Scotius2001, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Any of you GK 212 neo users ever had occasion to compare it to the Schroe 1212 or any other neo 212 cab? In particular, how do they stack up for volume (the GK specs look impressive) punch and overall tone? Thanks in advance for your insights.

2. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    I Finally got my Schroeder 1210 light and 21012 light the other day. Both Cabs pack serious punch and Volume. the 1210 held up with my Ampeg bxt410 cabinet. I am not saying it blew it out of the water in volume but it surely stood it ground. These cabinets are simply amazing. I wasn't interested in purchasing new cabinets really, but I got a call to try them out and when I did, I decided I would pick up a few cabs. I don't really have a loud stage volume at all, but they are nice to have... if you are a dude that likes to crank your rig, Schroeder can make that possible. My two Cabinets can be louder than I will ever need them to be, but having that major amount of Headroom is nice.. because at just about any volume I have them, the tone is always full and Growly.