Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GK 400RB head and BP-8 FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deepestend, Dec 10, 2003.

1. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    I've got a 400RB head and a Digitech BP-8 up for trade. I'm really looking for a good/compact combo to use at home-- but possibly a bass. I'm in Brooklyn and Midtown NYC. Let me know if you have anything interesting.

I'm mainly looking for trades right now, but I may list prices and decide to sell if I don't get any good offers.

Thanks for looking!

J-R

2. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
  3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    What kind of trades are you interested in?
    I am interested in the GK head.
    Look at my profile to see what I own, let me know if you'd be interested in trading (or part trade) for any of it.

4. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    Hey,

I just got a deal on a used hartke head and that's why I'm selling the gk. That said, I could really use a combo for use at home. I might consider some kind of a trade deal for a very basic passive bass. I could also go for a small stone. Still, a combo is what I'm really looking for...

J-R

5. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    very basic passive bass - Ever try an Essex? Any interest in a SPB-57 TM (fretted) it's in brand new condition and it's a very basic passive bass
    http://www.rondomusic.bigstep.com/item.jhtml?UCIDs=850849|940496&PRID=1379387

Uhhhh... I've got a Peavy TKO 115 that is also on the trading block - great combo amp but it's weight to value ratio probably doesn't justify shipping it...

Let me know (long shot, I know...) if you are interested in any type of trade with me.
    I'd also like to know how much you're asking (cash) for the GK head.

6. Hello,
    I have a Trace Elliot BLX 80 MINT condition UK made I would
    consider in a trade for the GK. Look up the glowing reviews in
    Harmony Central and let me know. Thanks, Bob :) :) :)