1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK 400RB-III + Ampeg SVT15E + Eden 1x12 cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by acleex38, Feb 27, 2008.

1. acleex38

acleex38

Jul 28, 2006
    I'm running this rig for a small bar gig (my first time playing out to any size crowd using my own gear instead of house-owned gear) - I have a 400RB-III (240w into 4ohms) + an SVT15E and an old Eden CXM-112 with an Eminance replacement speaker.

In terms of volume, I'll be fine no matter what I do with this gear, but I'm wondering about maximizing both volume and sound quality

Does anyone out there have any thoughts on if I'll benefit setting the 12" on top of the "15 or if the should sit next to each other? It seems stable enough, but I'm a tiny bit worried about someone stumbling into it. There isn't a "stage" so much as a "cleared area where the gear gets set up", so people passing by is a definite possibility.

thanks.