1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD GK 400RB-III for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bhewitt, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhewitt

Bhewitt The funk philosopher

May 24, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Grad school tuition and the recent acquisition of an SWR-220 (which I prefer) mean that this needs to go.

GK 400rb III, 240 watts at 4 ohms. Everything works well on it, though there was some buzzing when I plugged it in to a friends m-box. I plugged it in using the d.i. out. It only buzzed on the recording (sounded clear through the cab) so I assume something needs to be cleaned in the d.i. section. The fan works as does everything else. Cosmetically it is really good, a few small scratches on the top and bottom but nothing too deep.

$170 shipped CONUS/$150 local pickup or meetup in the Southwest Virginia area.

Thanks!

Edit 4/3: Sorry forgot to mention, any form of payment is ok. Paypal would be the quickest/easiest though I'll accept anything else. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Bhewitt

May 24, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    More photos

Attached Files:

3. Bhewitt

May 24, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Still more photos

Attached Files:

4. Hokie bump!

5. Bhewitt

May 24, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    How about a "no interest and justifiably so" bump/price drop. Now $150 local and $170 shipped. Would much prefer to sell this on here rather than evilbay. By the way I do have 30 feedback on ebay under the name funkphilosopher.

6. RkdJehova

RkdJehova

Mar 8, 2008
    Rex, GA
    Money's a little tight or i'd be all over this like white on rice

7. smurfco

smurfco Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    PM'd - just what I am looking for!

8. Bhewitt