GK 410RBH or SWR Goliath 3

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bass_rookie, Feb 10, 2003.

1. I have a Gallien Krueger 1001RB head. i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions on me getting either the GK 410RBH or the SWR Goliath 3 to go along with my head. thanks.
  2. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    For me....this one's a no brainer. I currently use a Goliath III, and have for a while. It's an awesome cab. I am an SWR nut but I honestly love this cab.

Two of them and there's not a venue around you can't fill with sound. Most small to medium clubs I play are greatly filled with just one GIII. You can now get them in 4 Ohm versions as well.

As for the GK cab's....never liked them. Sounded muddy to me and just plain sterile. I really like GK heads a lot but their cab's I am not partial to.
    Just my .02
  3. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    The GK cab has more of a flat response as opposed to the scooped out midrange of the Goliath III.What you put in is what you get out just like their amps.Some people don't like that .The 410RBH is a great match for all the features on your 1001RB.I would say give the GK a try and see what you think.