1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK 700RB II FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by naetog, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    So, yeah. I've had the head for a few months now. My first GK experience, and while I've enjoyed my time with it, I'm looking to mix it up again.

I have a rack case and two GK speakon cables (for the biamping) to go along with it. It is in great condition. Never pushed it very hard.

I would love to trade it for a LM2 (I had one and miss it now) or something else not too terribly heavy. I'm happy to add a bit of cash for something a bit more powerful, but I'm quite content right around 500 watts.

Would really like to find someone in the LA to SLO area who could meet me halfway for an exchange so I don't have to be without an amp :bawl:

Pics will be taken later today.

2. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA

LM II??? I have one...and you know I'm local!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.