1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD GK 700RBII

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NKUSigEp, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Reposted to include a sale price.

Has seen a few shows and the front left, bottom corner is bent slightly but everything is 100% functional and it has spent the last few years in my skb rack. I'm looking for just a little something different though.

Updated trade list - I am pretty set on getting an Ampeg SVT 4Pro so that's on there but also Spector basses and possibly an ESP. Cash on my part is no problem. I'll let it go for $330 + shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I've had a couple people ask some of the same questions:

How old is it? *I don't really know.

How did the corner get dinged? *I don't know this one either, it was there when I bought it.

Has it been serviced? *Not since it's been in my possession (well over 3 years of playing it a couple times a week). I've never had any problems with the DI, the volumes, the EQs, never experienced any noise, absolutely nothing functionally wrong with it.

:D

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Stoßen!

4. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Does this mean to say 'sold'?

5. Sold in German is "Verkauft." Not exactly sure what Stossen is...I think I remember it being a tool or something... or maybe to strike? lol

6. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Maybe it's relate-able to 'Bump'?...

7. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    It is. :D

This is the last time I'll bump this guy. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it since it's such a great sounding amp and I've been putting my money towards some FX and saving up for another Spector.

8. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    I've been trying to sell my GK 1001RB-II, and can't. I'm also getting convinced to stop and just let it be my amp, since it's here, paid for, and sounds good. Sounds real good. Why screw that up, is the thinking. Can't argue for long with that I guess.

Your story may be different, but the bottom line is, you don't have a problem if it's working! Just sharing my own current experience!

9. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I actually really like this amp, I was just getting caught up in going to a SVT-4Pro. I think I am going to hang on to it though and just buy the Ampeg anyways.

10. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    I'm going a similar route at this point too. You can't have everything at the same time, but I'll warrant you can have more than one! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.