Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD GK 800RB for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by woof*, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    ok the new edens here.....house payment time, you know the drill..
    soooo.. for one day only, today, saturday..the first one that paypals me 497.50 before 10 pm dallas time gets this fine amp shipped to the lower 48. after that im just keepin it (thats what i wanted to do in the first place) :)

mint*as new, maybe 10 hrs use in my home. never gigged. i bought this amp last month new and have decided to go another direction. will ship in original double box with all materials - includes rack ears. for ref's my ebay I.D. is woof*
    535.00 shipped, paypal only.
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    morning bump
    :)

3. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    pre-bay bump

4. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Great deal! somebody buy this :( I love my 800RB.. Much love for the GK!

5. Dan T.

Dan T.

May 9, 2005
    Minneapolis
    damn it, i've been watching this post since you posted it, i want this amp so bad but i don't really have the ching for it right now. hang on to it for a minute before you send it to evil bay?

6. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    yeah i'd rather not go to ebay if possible. i will have to sell it there for a little more than what i'm askin here. its really a great head and i wish i could keep it.... but i gotta pay for another recent purchase.:)

7. Dan T.

Dan T.

May 9, 2005
    Minneapolis
    ahh i know how that goes... same reason i'm stuck on this here, haha! I'll send you a pm in the next couple of days if i can work out my cash situation...

8. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    all emails replied to.. and pics sent
    :)

9. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    pic added

10. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    if only you were interested in a SVT-350H head in swap.......:meh:

11. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    sorry, i just bought an eden..thats why i need to sell this one. this is a great amp..wish i could keep both :(

12. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    good luck with the sale, and I couldn't agree with you more, this is a really great amp.......

13. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    last bumper

14. ldervish

ldervish

May 22, 2005
    Johnson City, TN
    The one-day deal sounds like a WIN-WIN to me.

Good price on a great amp! I'd be on it but for the Quest close-out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.