1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK Bass Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by biggredd, Mar 2, 2016.

1. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    Price:
    I know I said I wouldn't part out the rack but preamp is sold pending payment. Everything else is still available. Make me an offer.
    Selling my GK bass rig. Crown XLS 1000 power amp (1100 watts bridged @4ohms), hard to find Gallien Krueger RBP preamp, Korg Pitchblack tuner, all in immaculate condition housed in a Calzone 4 space shallow rack case. I have two (1 backup) GK RBFIII footswitch pedals for the preamp. Comes with connecting cables, 2 6ft. 12AWG speakon cables, 4 extra fuses for the preamp (hard to find, GK doesn't even carry them anymore), and surge protector power strip mounted in rack. This amp sounds killer and is more than loud enough for most gigs without P.A support. The preamp is the same pre section used in the GK 2001rb head and also has a balanced line out with pre-post eq and level. GK intended it to pair with a power amp that never made it off the drawing board. Why buy a 1001rbii for $750 when you can get this for $100 more. I pieced this rack together for over $1200 and will not part it out. Extra pedals were 99.99 each, check the GK website. I am asking $850 for the rack with pedals, cables and accessories. Will split shipping. Also selling my 2 GK RBH 8ohm 410 cabs. These cabs are rated at 800 watts rms and have wicked low end, punchy mids, and crisp highs. I had a Genz Benz 610 xb2 cab and one of these 410rbh cabs smokes it. They also come with removable casters. Both of these combined with the rack unit listed above is wicked. Will not ship cabs. WA residence, I might be willing to do a trade on one or two of the cabs for a high end 412 or 610 cab. These cabs new list for $949. Asking $500 for each cab. Package deal for everything. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

amp 1. amp 5. amp 6. amp 8. amp 2.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. sound161Bass

sound161Bass

Jun 23, 2014
    SounD61Bass
    :bassist:

3. DrewFolkadelics

DrewFolkadelics Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2012
    NY
    That is a mighty setup. Bet it sounds killer. GLWTS.

4. sound161Bass

sound161Bass

Jun 23, 2014
    SounD61Bass
    pm

5. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    I know I said I wouldn't part out the rack but preamp is sold pending payment. A few of you asked me about it but I went in order to make it fair. Thanks for inquiring. Every thing else is still for sale. Make me an offer.

6. biggredd

biggredd

Oct 13, 2011
    Preamp sold.

7. 1bassplayinfool

1bassplayinfool -Nowhere Man- Supporting Member

PM'd