1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

GK Combo MBS/112 gig bag and flight case

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by The Jazz Lawyer, Jan 4, 2006.

1. For sale is this longtime favorite for session bassists such as Leland Sklar, Charlie Haden, Ron Carter and Jimmy Earl. GK's MicroBass remains the industry standard for high quality compact bass amplification in and out of the studio.

With its sturdy welded aluminum chassis, The MicroBass is equally at home on the road, or in the studio.

Also for sale with the GK Combo is a mooradian gig bag which I had specially made with backpack straps for ease of making one trip from the car to the gig or for the subway.

Also for sale with the GK Combo is a Calzone ATA road case with extending handle and roller wheels for ease of getting around the airport.

This set-up is so perfect for the gigging/traveling bassist: it can't be beat. Use this as a personal monitor for large gigs (especially on a stand like Ron Carter does) where your sound is coming out of the DI into the PA. Use it at home for practicing with the headphone jack. Use it in the studio. This amp, bag, and case set up does it all with one hand tied behind your back.

The amp new os $715. The bag new is around $120. The flight case new was around $400. Everything here is in excellent condition. All is in "10" condition.

I am selling the entire set-up for $800 plus shipping (should be around $30). Call or email with questions. See photos.

Here are the MB150S/112 Specifications

POWER <1% THD:
    100W, 150W with Extension Cabinet

1/4" Jack, -14dB Pad and Volume

Low Cut, Adjustable Contour and High Boost

Active Four-Band

Master and Limiter (Switch, Level and LED)

XLR with Ground Lift.

Send, Return, Line Out, Aux In and Head Phone.

Two 1/4" jacks and Speaker Switch.

1xGK-Paragon 12LB150-8 Stamped Frame, 12", 100W Low Resonance Suspension

0.1" Aluminum Chassis, 18 Gauge Steel Grill, Heat Sink Top Cover and Mic Stand Mountable

26 lbs DIMENSIONS: 13.75"W x 15.5"H x 8.5"D

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

email me at jtmurphy@thejazzlawyer.com or PM here on TB

See pictures at: http://www.picturetrail.com/gid9002581
  2. SOLD - thanks and enjoy
  3. tubadude

tubadude Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2004
    greensboro nc
    Wow. I must have been asleep at the wheel when this was posted. Would have been puuurfect for me. Oh well, huge gongrats for grooveguru. I'm sure that you will enjoy!:hyper: