Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GK "Concept" Preamp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Razor, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Anyone heard anything on the concept preamps on GK's website? Specifically the 800RB preamp? Any thoughts/info on it Trip?
    Sure would be awesome to have the preamp version of this .

2. tripwamsley

tripwamsley

Jan 31, 2002
    Sulphur La,
    I agree, it would be awesome. I'm bucking for it. I am going to probably move to work in the factory. How 'bout that? When I do that, I'll be able to get all sorts of things in motion. What you really need to do is email the factory and tell them that's what the players want. Make up new names and emails if you have to.:D Rally your bass pals to the cause!

TRIPSTER

3. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    Tell Rich Krueger Nate from K&K Music says hi - I remember hearing prototypes of the 2000RB and the 1000RB through some Boogie cabs about 7 years ago (Dang I'm OLD)...

4. tripwamsley

tripwamsley

Jan 31, 2002
    Sulphur La,
    Rich is no longer with the company. He and Bob parted ways. The details are shrouded in mystery and will remain so. And, I don't know anything about it. Honest. I do see Rich from time to time and I will pass it along!

5. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    When did THAT happen??????

6. tripwamsley

tripwamsley

Jan 31, 2002
    Sulphur La,
    In the mid '90s I believe. Bob is always hazy on the details and it's really none of my business so I don't ask too many questions.

7. BassAxe

BassAxe

Jul 22, 2002
    Culpeper, VA
    Enquireing minds want to know!

...but not if it will get you fired.

8. tripwamsley

tripwamsley

Jan 31, 2002
    Sulphur La,
    Well. I know that it would make for a more than interesting thing. I absolutely cannot talk about this at all. It really wouldn't be my place at all. I love my job. I love you guys too.;)