1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

GK customer service (positive story)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by remainthesame, Mar 20, 2013.

1. remainthesame

remainthesame

Sep 24, 2008
    Hey guys, to give you some background, I use a GK 1001rbII with a neo 410 (soon to get a second 410) I've been using that rig for a couple years and it's held up great. :bassist:
    But to be honest, there were still a few features of the 1001rbII that I didn't quite know everything about. So I found my manual and looked for their contact info. I found an email so I sent them a few questions. :help:
    Within about an hour or so they responded and helped me with everything I needed and they explained things to me in a way that I could understand. :hyper:
    I want to hear from you guys, anybody got any stories? Good or bad, all are welcome.

2. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    There are several companies whose customer service excels, and GK is one of them. I've owned my GK stuff for many, many years... and when I've had the occasional question or needed a small part (new handle) I've always just given them a call, spoke to real person, and got my question or parts order handled within minutes. Good folks...

3. elwuss

elwuss

Feb 24, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    +1