1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK Gallien-Krueger 800RB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TALL&STOUT, Feb 5, 2016.

1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    My Gallien-Krueger 800RB bass head has seen many a shows and has never let me down. I bought it off SIR in San Diego (hence the SIR silver sharpie on it) after using it one night for backline cause I forgot how much I missed that GK sound! Still works great, just some cosmetic blemishes. One of the pots for volume is a little crackly when turned, the rest are all clean.

The most roadworthy solid state bass amp in the business. Designed 20 years ago and made in the USA, the 800RB has long been a standard of the industry--the choice of countless players, touring bands, and backline companies. The amplifier head delivers 400W of biamp power in a rackmountable metal case, with 4 bands of active EQ, 3 voicing filters, and a weight of only 23 lb. Great deep, punchy sound. Roadworthy and studio friendly. It even has a handle on the top and rubber fee ton the bottom for easy transport.

$375 SHIPPED in CONUS

Trades: GK MB110, Other rad combo amps that are 14" wide or less. Also may consider partial trades for rad boutique effects. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. TideSwing

TideSwing Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2014
    NV
    PMed

3. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    and TRADED to late80s