1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK Gallien-Krueger NEO 212-II Speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SeismicAssault, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a NEO 212-II Bass Cabinet. This was purchased new about 6 months ago, has less than 10 hours of play time on it, at extremely low volume. I have original documentation, warranty card, owners manual, and shipping box. Includes 8 foot speakon cable. It has one ding on one of the back corners that I tried to capture in a picture. It didn't tear the tolex, just dented it some. Other than that, this cabinet is in new condition.

Neo series cabinets offer high performance and feather weight portability. Featuring GK’s Paragon cast-frame Neodymium loudspeakers, they provide high power output at a fraction of the weight of traditional designs. There is plenty of definition in the highs and mids and abundant punchy low end. Special bracing has been incorporated to eliminate standing waves while providing rock solid structural support to reduce cabinet resonance. All models feature high quality horns, black Tolex, custom interlocking corners, lightweight poplar construction and GK’s innovative Horn Bi-Amp System. The Neo 212 includes nickle plated removable casters.

Neo 212-II
    • 8 ohms
    • 600 watts
    • 23.5x24.5x16.5
    • 50.5 lbs.

Price is $375.00 plus actual shipping. Local pickup is free.

Here's some pictures:
    DSC_4471.jpg
    DSC_4472.jpg
    DSC_4473.jpg
    DSC_4474.jpg

2. The only trades I'd be interested in are for a Mesa Walkabout Scout 4 ohm.

3. Free bump from another GK212 user. Great cab. Great price.

4. Price drop!

5. yepbuddy

yepbuddy

Sep 27, 2004
    pm

6. good price!

7. jschall84

jschall84

Mar 14, 2007
    fort wayne, in
    Bad MammaJamma
    Just what I was looking for! PM'ed!

8. Geddyfleaharris

Geddyfleaharris Supporting Member

Darn it. PM'ed.

9. Pre-Christmas bump!

10. Bassdirty

Bassdirty Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2010
    CT
    1.Are you considering trades? (If so, see 2)

2.Where in NH do you live?
    Are you Closer to MA?(I live in CT)

11. I live right on the MA line, in central NH. A little less than 2 hours to Hartford.

The only trade I'm really interested in right now is for a Mesa Walkabout Scout 12.

12. SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.