GK GoldLine 500 and or SWR Goliath III 2/10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Timothy6480, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Timothy6480

Timothy6480

Jul 13, 2008
    Babylon NY
    I bought this head new (but it may have been a return/clearence) from Guitar Center. I needed a practice amp while my studio was under construction. I finished the studio early and never used the amp for more than 5 minutes! Its loud and has a nice (tubey) sound. *does not include rack case or tuner* $275 shipped in the CONUSA.

The cab I will sell seperately. Bought it new, it has about 20 hours on it and in great condition. SWR Goliaith III 2/10 8ohm. They are $650 new, I will ship for $450 in the CONUSA. This is my first post along with a bass I'm selling, but I have good EBAY rating under same name Timothy6480. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Timothy6480

Timothy6480

Jul 13, 2008
    Babylon NY
    ...bump?:meh:

3. chriscalas

chriscalas

Feb 24, 2006
    Charleston,SC
    still got that goldline head?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021