1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK MB Fusion 500 - LIKE NEW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thetaxmiser, Dec 3, 2018.

1. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Price:
    tb overall. tb front. tb back. Mint Condition, never left the house. Maybe 10 hours playing time.

I bought this at Bass NW when I was buying a bass and still searching for an amp solution. When I got home, I tried out a Mesa 800 and 15" cab and it fit me like a glove. I have held on to the GK ever since. No reason for me to keep it. If I was gigging I would keep it as a backup.

Will ship in original packaging. Price includes ground shipping in the lower 48.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. TedH

TedH

Dec 6, 2014
    Westchester, NY
    Hi - could you post a few pictures please (i.e., front and back with light)? Many thanks.

3. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    Wow, I screwed that up. I thought I had posted multiple pictures. I will post again tonight. Should be posted by 8 or 9 PST.

Thanks for the heads up.

TedH likes this.
  4. TedH

TedH

Dec 6, 2014
    Westchester, NY
    All good; I've been looking to try one of these for a while, so the timing is nice.

5. TedH

TedH

Dec 6, 2014
    Westchester, NY
    PM sent