1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

GK MB Fusion 800

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bass-4-God, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Bass-4-God

Bass-4-God

Feb 19, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Where is it, we're waiting.

2. GRoberts

GRoberts

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    China?

3. Nope, no more China plant production. It's in California.

4. GRoberts

GRoberts

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Even better. But ....where is it? when will it be released? They must be having problems getting parts.

5. Last I read the certs were done (meets world wide certifications). Parts were coming in for first run due to burn in and leave the factory in the next couple months. All product assembly (and even raw speakers again) are in the one California factory so I don't know if there is production line sharing going on. This would mean that a production line would require a reset to a different product. It is only one building so that is a possibility. Mr Gallien kept his product going during some pretty hard times by not over growing real estate to quickly. Pretty amazing they move as much product as they do IMHO. :)

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Man i have yet to make my MBF 500 break a sweat. Not sure I'll climb on the 800 bandwagon... Just seems like way overkill to me... YMMV and all that.