1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK MB115 Lightweight Combo For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KPJ, Mar 5, 2010.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    This amp is awesome. It may be the ultimate 15" combo amp. Weighs 33lbs so is nice and easy to walk in to practice or a gig with your amp in one hand and bass in the other. This amp is so good that I went out and got the MB2-500 head. Combined with my compact 15" cabs, the head makes this amp superfluous for me. That and my TV died and my wife wants an LED TV to replace it.

I have used this amp for practices and gigs. It holds up very well for typical small club gigs. I have sound clips and even videos available of how the amp sounds with a band. PM me for mp3's and links to the videos. I'll get pictures up later but the amp is in excellent condition. Here are the specs copied from an onlie retailer:

At 33 pounds and 200W it's easy to move and has the power to be heard in any situation. Bold, deep bass comes courtesy of a 15" speaker, while an active 4-band EQ with contour and defeatable limiter give you control over every aspect of your sound.

* 200W digital power amp
    * 15" Speaker
    * Active 4-band EQ with contour
    * 1/8" aux input
    * Headphone jack
    * Defeatable limiter
    * XLR out

$325 shipped in the CONUSA. I accept PayPal. If funds are received by Sunday, I'll ship Monday morning. Please PM me with any questions. No trades, don't even bother asking.

2. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    IMG_3075.gif
    IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3073.jpg

3. must...

resist...

GAS

bump

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Some

one

else

bought

it!

5. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    SOLD!

6. lol

this thing sold in like a day.

congrats

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020