1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK MB115 video review

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RoeyHaviv, Jul 8, 2012.

1. RoeyHaviv

RoeyHaviv

Apr 1, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Vigier guitars, Pigtronix Effects
  2. packhowitzer

packhowitzer 155mm of pure destruction

Apr 20, 2011
    Atlanta
    great review. very thorough. i love my MB115 and agree with all your points- both in your recommendations for settings and the best ways to maximize performance.

I must point out though that the MB115 does NOT have a neodymium speaker- the MB212 and MB210 do have neo speakers, but the MB115 and MB112 have ceramic magnets. They are still really lightweight combos though, and it's easy to pick one up and think that it must have neo in it.

Can't wait to see more of your reviews.

Rock on.

3. Cool - I like my little GK MB115 combo’s too.

4. RoeyHaviv

RoeyHaviv

Apr 1, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Vigier guitars, Pigtronix Effects
    Thanks guys.
    I'm making some pedal reviews soon, they will probably get swallowed here at TB but you can find me on facebook and "like" it to get updates.

Pedal reviews coming up are:
    Boss SYB-5 (with EV-5 ) bass synth.
    MXR bass octave DLX.
    Boss DD3.
    Boss RC20-XL (yea, I know it's old but still sold and cheaper then the 30).
    EBS MultyComp
    EHX big muff, and more...

If I get enough "likes" and youtube views - I'll do a guitar center / Sam ash quick stock reviews to compare their inventory head to head :)