1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD GK MB200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by john m, Oct 29, 2017.

1. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Price:
    $200
    In perfect working condition. Some scratches on top and bottom. I'm selling it to fund an ELF, hope it's the right decision.

Price includes shipping continental US, but I will ship without a power cord to minimize the shipping box size.
    Paypal accepted.
    I will gladly include the power cord, but buyer would then cover shipping costs.

GK MB200 front. GK MB200 back. GK MB200 top. GK MB200 bottom.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    BritFunk and Ductapeman like this.
  2. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I’ve been wrestling with that same decision myself. I love G-K heads (currently have 5, including an MB200) but the ELF is a really interesting little amp. I like the extremely small size and lightweight and especially having a master volume control. But I’m not sure I’d be willing to give up the Speakon connector and especially G-K’s 4-Band EQ in trade.

GLWTS and I’ll be curious to see what you think after trying the ELF.

3. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    I like the ELF- mostly for size, though it also sounds very good. I think themGK is a bit louder though I've got heavier gear if that is ever an issue.
    No real bites on selling my GK. probably have to lower the price a bit in 2018.
    Lots of micro options these days.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Wow. I played through mine at rehearsal a couple of nights ago. It is built into a 1x10 ‘airhead’ that @singlemalt built for me. Awesome! I’d forgotten how good these things can sound.

waynobass likes this.
  5. Ephraim

Ephraim Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Pm sent

6. BritFunk

BritFunk Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2009
    PayPal Sent! Thanks!

-----
    Kurt