1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK MB210 w/ 410MBE

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mello_bedwetter, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I have the GK MB210, 210MBE and the 410MBE. I usually use the combo with the 210MBE and use the 410 with a Peavey Tour 450(sometimes stacked with the 210).
    Last night I decided to try the combo stacked on top of the 410. I got to say...I liked it. There was a lot of air moving around, plenty of power and the sound was good. When using the combo with the 210 cab I didn't like the sound that much. It was convenient to carry because of the weight so I used it at practice sometimes. The Tour head sounds quite a bit better with the 410 cab so I've been using that and as mentioned before, sometimes I used the 210 and 410 stacked with the Tour.
    Overall I like the performance of the MB210 with the 410MBE. I think I just may start using that "stack" a little more often.
    I've had the combo since they came out with them and bought the 2 cabs later but I never used the combo with the 410. I just thought I'd post what I think about it now that I actually did a gig with this combination.
    I hope this makes sense...it was a long night. :)