1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK MB212 (500 watt, 2x12, 39 lbs combo) - $500!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!

On the fence about this one. I have two MB212 combos and only really need one. The one I'm selling has never been gigged. Only used for a couple of rehearsals. I paid $700 or so for it. They have been out of stock @ musiciansfriend and other places for a while and people really want these.

They are VERY light (39 lbs) and very LOUD. Great tone. I'm going to open this up to local sales first (I'm 20 min north of Baltimore, MD). Again, she has all of 3 or 4 hours playing time on her. Hardly a scratch on her.
    SOLD!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. I just got one of these but it hasn't arrived yet. This is an AMAZING DEAL people. Jump on it while it's still here (which shouldn't be long.) If this was here last week it would be mine.

3. burl0029

burl0029 Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2008
    St. Paul Park, MN
    PM sent.

I'm hoping to get a reply quickly. If we can come to an agreement, I could probably cancel my backordered amp.

4. fishsome

fishsome

Dec 17, 2003
    Chicagoland Area
    PM sent. This is exactly what I'm looking for!

5. Quad are these not the same speakers that are housed in the 212 cab? I would imagine if they are you can always bypass the amp and use a pre poweramp setup or a different amp.

6. Quadzilla

Hi guys. I have SEVERAL PM's on the amp. As of now, only one of which is local. I'll start with this TBer as local is my first priority as stated in the original post. If I don't get a local deal completed, I'll open it up to shipping starting in order of PMs received.

7. fishsome

fishsome

Dec 17, 2003
    Chicagoland Area
    Any chance you could please let us know the order of which you received those PM's? It would be very helpful to all of us I'm sure. :)

8. Quadzilla

SOLD!!!!!!!!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020