1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK MB212 II Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Aaron Mc, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Aaron Mc

Aaron Mc

Jul 28, 2006
    Avondale, AZ
    Price:
    $450
    Gallien Krueger MB212-II 500 watt combo. There are a couple of chips in the finish but otherwise in good condition. Local sale preferred, but I will ship if buyer pays shipping costs. Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Fantastic combo. I played a large venue with one and it was all I needed. They didn't even need to put me in the PA.

This amp is a monster and has a gorgeous tone too.

GLWTS

munkeyfish and Aaron Mc like this.
  3. Aaron Mc

Aaron Mc

Jul 28, 2006
    Avondale, AZ
    Thanks for the endorsement Roger! I would keeping it if I didn't just get another amp in a trade.

rogerbmiller likes this.
  4. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    And I would be buying it if I didn't already have one!

5. Great amp! I got one here a couple months ago, couldn't be happier. Great tone, volume and small enough and easy to carry for load in and out. No problem keeping up with a loud drummer and larger rooms.
    i too would be all over it, if I didn't already have one. Best damn combo I ever played/owned.

Aaron Mc likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021