1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK MB500 Gallien Krueger with rack ears and Gator case,,, MUST SEE,, GREAT DEAL !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Davyo, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Just got my MB500 back from Gallien Krueger today that I had sent in for service (the mute button was stuck) and GK also went thru my MB500 and fully checked it out, its in perfect new condition and still under warranty.

Along with the MB500 I'm also including the rack ears and the lightweight Gator hard case gig bag,,(power cord included as well of course)

The MB500 looks new and is for the most part is new as it just got serviced by GK,,, the service ticket from GK will also be included, dated 10/28/13.

I was asking $425.00 for everything + shipping,,,, but have just lower the price for everything to ONLY $400.00 with shipping and insurance included for a quick sale !!!!

I ONLY ship FED EX or UPS,, I also accept PayPal and ship the same day payment is received.

Local Las Vegas pickup is fine,, no shipping charges ;)

PM me with any questions and feel free to check out my selling history here on TalkBass.

Cheers
    Davyo
    2vlw60g.
    29d9rnt.
    2d78mtu.
    281y69i.
    29vykqq.
    vzzlsz.
    9futg7.
    e7z8mb.
    acak4g.
    mszjg0.

2. Davyo

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    I just lowered the price to ONLY $400.00 for everything with shipping included for a quick sale !!!!!

cheers
    Davyo

3. Fawkesguy

Fawkesguy The sea refuses no river.

Mar 5, 2005
    NJ
    PM sent.

4. Davyo

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Sorry everyone,,,, I got cold feet on selling the MB500,,,, I might put my MB200 up for sale instead.

Cheers
    Davyo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.