1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GK MB500 (Great Condition!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Plucky The Bassist, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead!

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $350
    Selling my GK MB500, bought new and very well taken care of. It has been in a smoke free house, never gigged, but I have enjoyed playing through it from time to time. It has a few rehearsals under its belt, but most of its life was spent in the bedroom atop a cabinet.

With apartment living, it's just waaaay too loud to really push (without angering neighbors) and I've got so many headphone-friendly solutions already that this amp just seems like excess. Includes original footswitch and cable that accompanies it. Will also include power cable. Asking price is $350 shipped in the continental US, not interested in trades. PM with offers or questions.

Thanks!
    - Plucky

20190401_135656.jpg 20190401_135710.jpg 20190401_135719.jpg

scottm likes this.
  2. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Pending payment...

3. Plucky The Bassist

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    New SOLD! This is on it's way to Rhode Island!

RyanOh likes this.