1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available GK MB800 **Brand new**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scubaduba, Apr 24, 2016.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    Yesterday I purchased a Gallien Krueger MB800 brand new in box from a local retailer. Push knobs with LED's, dual channels, foot switch (never used) and tons of headroom.

I'm interested in possibly trading for a MB800 Fusion (plus I'll add a little cash) or a MB500 Fusion (with cash coming from you) if you happen to prefer the more punchy MB800 I'd be interested in a trade. Scratch that. Tried the Fusion 800 and wasn't a fan.

I'm interested in trade arrangements involving cabinets. Something like a Tecamp, SWR, Bergantino... something with 2x10 or 2x12 neos would be great. Maybe a 15 with tweeter. Let me know what you've got.

Or if you have a Fender Deluxe 5 string jazz or similar I'd be interested (with cash coming from me if in excellent condition).

No issues whatsoever. Less than 24 hours old and used for maybe an hour at home.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Gospel Bass Player likes this.
  2. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    Where in Michigan are you? I'd like to compare them. I'm north of grand Rapids

3. Str8outtaline

Str8outtaline Inactive

Feb 23, 2016
    Fusion 550? IMG_2133.JPG

Gospel Bass Player likes this.
  4. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    I'm watching in case you decide to sell, if you do, wondering about your selling price. Also, what do you think of the sound of the MB800 and why do you want the Fusion instead?

5. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Well the MB800 is killer, frankly. I'm sort of rethinking the thought to move to the Fusion. The MB800 is punchy and powerful as all get out. The Fusion doesn't truly have that "tubey sound" but is probably a tad warmer. So I am just considering giving a Fusion a try.

6. scubaduba

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Scratch the Fusion trade. I tried one over the weekend and wasn't a fan. So now entertaining trades for cabinets primarily.