1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK MBP powered cabs,,, anyone got one yet ???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Davyo, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    I have the new'er GK MB115 series ll and also just got the new MB212 series ll combo.

Thinking about getting the MBP115 or MBP212 too mate up with one of my new GK combos and was wondering if anyone out there has mated up one of the new MBP cabs with one of the new MB combos yet ????

Would love to read some feedback and impressions from someone that has a MB combo and a MBP cab.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Davyo

2. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Bump

No one here has a GK MBP cab yet ???

Cheers
    Davyo

3. nonogz

nonogz

May 9, 2009
    I've been waiting for some reviews, too!!

4. Davyo & nonogz, why don't you go ahead and get one for yourselves so you can write up the first in-depth reviews for the rest of us? ;)

5. I thought I raved about it on another post, so I will do it again. I have 2 of em , which makes a 3x12 600 watt mini/maxi stack. I run the EQ flat with a slight adjusting with the low-mid depending on the room and ther gain at 12;00. It easily fills300 ppl rooms with headroom to spare. My band is not overpowering loud, which some venues like, I have been using it instead of my MB800 2/2x12 more often. It is punchy, loud, and has the easiest load in/ out ever. Highly recomended, I am about to load it as we speak for tonights gig!