1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK Neo 115 cabinets

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by The Lowe Down, Mar 20, 2010.

1. The Lowe Down

The Lowe Down

Feb 28, 2010
    Isanti, MN
    I have a GK 700RBII and a Neo410 cabinet and I just love the setup. I migrated from a 15" combo to this and I miss just a little low end but the punch is totally worth it. I am thinking about adding a 15" cab to help with the bottom. I noticed GK has a few different Neo115 cabs floating out there. Anyone know the differences? The Neo115 III is the one I can order, but I found an earlier one with different dimensions on closeout. I assume they are using similar drivers, is it just a different cab dimension?

TIA

2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Different dimensions, the II has more volume and low end due to the size of the cab and porting.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020