1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

gk neo 410 fs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by andrewrepasky, Jul 26, 2012.

1. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Well, its been a fun run with my gk 410 cab, but due to hard financial times, i have to sell her off. Ive only gigged with it three times as part of a combo to my neo 212 and 700rb-ii. Nothing wrong, a small amount of wear on the outside, just prefer my 212 cab, and don't have the need for this full stack anymore.

Im asking $360 shipped obo, but am preferring a local sale with cash if possible. Will ship anywhere within conus, via paypal.

No trades as i need the cash badly.

The basses in the picture are not for sale, thanks for looking

ForumRunner_20120726_181804.

ForumRunner_20120726_181745.

Attached Files:

2. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Btw location is Houston, TX for those who are using the mobile app.

3. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Bump...i need this gone...please?

4. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Updated with shipping included...

5. Brattbugg

Brattbugg Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Motor City
    Hmmm.... Thinking

6. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Awaiting your thoughts! Lol

7. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Bump it up for a hopeful sale.

8. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    that is pretty tempting...

9. Brattbugg

Jun 28, 2009
    Motor City
    By the way, the song on your website is fantastic.

10. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Thanks man. Which on ya listen to? Question?

11. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Sale pending

12. Brattbugg

Jun 28, 2009
    Motor City
    Question is the one that comes up first. Thats cool.I listened to the rest as well. The music is great but what really sucked me in was the singer. Its nice to hear guys actually SINGING again. Im a lead vocalist too, I dont do originals any more :mad: but i appreciate guys who arent stuck in the low register all the time. I wont tell you my comparisons, in case it offends you or you dont like the guy (would?), but in my opinion, its A+.

13. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Thats what we love about him lol. I wouldn't be offended by a Layne Stayley remark...he knows it as well...we are almost done with the whole album...were definitely creating a sound of our own in this world that produces the same thing over and over....were all about good music, without egos and attitudes as well lil. Thanks for the input, feel free to compare and contrast if you'd like..we love any sort of criticism!

14. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Aaand cabinet is SOLD! I should have put it on talk bass a long time ago! Lol

15. Brattbugg

Jun 28, 2009
    Motor City
    How was it voiced? I haven't heard one of those yet. Although I generally like gk stuff.

16. andrewrepasky

andrewrepasky

Oct 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Ill do my best at a techie talk attempt lol...i felt like it was really low end heavy, and a tad bit scooped, with nice crisp highs...great cab compared to my old ampeg svt410hlf, and a HECK of a lot lighter...in the end i found myself more fond of the 212s clarity, if comparing using each cab individually...

As a combo, there was no stopping this hellacious beast....it was pure heaven @ a fraction of the cost...i am planning to either repurchase the same 410 cab with my tax return, or i may try the combo of 2 212s to see how i like a 412 setup...as u can tell i need versatility, not saying that the 410/212 wasn't versatile...i just wanna see how the 212 combo sounds.....

If i don't buy another cab, i may end up picking up a new bass...or buy a shashimen from japan(3 strings wooden instrument much like a banjo, but asian)