SOLD GK Rails, Phat Phuk, DOD FX10, Fuzzrocious BDPG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jaroh24, May 18, 2016.

1. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    Price:
    $100-$175
    PRICES DROPPED!

Up for sale are well loved pedals here on TB. I take care of my pedals very well, and these are all in great working order. There may be small wear and tear, but overall in good cosmetic shape too (see pictures). There is 2 small strips of velcro on the back of all the pedals except the FX10.

They are all phenomenal pedals at what they do, I'm just looking to downsize my pedalboard and no longer need them. Three of the pedals are no longer in production too, which makes them a little harder to find. The pedals are priced with shipping included. The only trade I would be interested in is for a Moog minifooger delay or an Acoustic 370 bass amp.

Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B: $135
    Bought new 2 years ago and used sparingly. Great boost with a slight bass EQ bump and a slight grit to it. Cuts through and is punchy. This pedal is now discontinued.

GK Rails: $160--SOLD

Bought new a month ago. Very punchy power amp boost/overdrive. Simultates the GK 800RB, so it can get real dirty too. Flat EQ response. Note: the boost knob's minimum setting is at 10:30 for some reason (see pics). This pedal is hand made and carefully designed by a couple of TB members.

DOD FX10 BiFet: $90--SOLD

Just bought this used. It appears to be in excellent cosmetic shape for its age. The original box is also included, which I have never seen before. Sounds very warm and organic at any tone setting. Capable of a whole lot of clean boost. This pedal was made in the 80's I believe. Includes original box.

Fuzzrocious BDPG: $150--SOLD

Bought this used in good condition. Sent it to Fuzzrocious to modify the circuit and add the new clean post gain boost (blue knob). Fuzzrocious also put the pedal in a smaller MXR sized enclosure. This is a Ziebek Submarine clone pedal and it sounds very fat and warm. Has an amp-like response and drive to it. Can get very dirty and is voiced with a very warm bass oriented EQ. The tone knob can boost treble though too when turned counter clockwise. This pedal has been out of production for a while now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Dumb question on the Rails Pedal: have you removed the boost knob to see if it's seated correctly? Could be as simple as reseating the knob. Also, if you have, the builder fixed mine for free when mine had problems. So if you or someone else wants it fixed it cost shipping only.

3. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    I figured the potentiometer is just not seated correctly. I will try to open it up today after work and see if I cant just turn it back. Thanks for the suggestion

4. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    BDPG sold. Everything else still for sale!

5. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    PRICE CHANGE

6. Thump_The_E

Thump_The_E

May 10, 2012
    Revere Ma
    Ill take the rails pedal

7. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012