GK rules, seriously

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Trevorus, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I love my GK 1001Rb, so it gets a lot of use. Well, in carting it back and forth, I broke off the line out volume, and the treble control knob. So, I eventually called GK. took about 5 minutes, and my parts were on the way! Lany was really polite and helpful, too. Did I mention I love GK?
  2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Amps forum rules, seriously.
  3. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    GK does indeed rule. Man, they rock.

4. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Put that sucker in a rack. Obviously, from your damage you need to. Show it the respect it deserves. :)
  5. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I second this. I bought a store demo GK 1001rb/210 that was missing a button and a screw and I called up and they sent me them, as well as a warranty card, no problem. All my other calls there have been answered or returned too. And the amp doesn't sound too shabby either!!! :bassist:
  6. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    No lie, I spend almost all of my time here,,, sometimes in Basses... Occasionally, off-topic....
  7. justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    I don't know if yo need a rack-- I just got one of their padded bags. It's well padded and comes with a heavy shoulder strap, and it looks bad ass.;)
  8. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.

ok man, what do you want off me? :D
  9. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I figured it'd be for misc because I was talking mainly about the company. But hey, lets post all our GK based (bassed, hehe) rigs! and what we like about them. Maybe Pictures too!