Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GK SBX Cabs for 04

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hetsscaryguy, Aug 23, 2004.

1. hetsscaryguy

hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    Ireland
    have gk redesigned the sbx cabs for this year and put in the bi amp facility coz on their website the rear panel view only shows one input tbut their catalogue i got shows a biamp input and it also says it biampable. anyone able to help here, i dont want to waste €550 on one if it doesnt have the biamp facility.

2. simon

simon

May 19, 2004
    Netherlands
    yep, i bought one last week and it does have the bi-amp facility. there's a switch on the back for full range and bi-amp and it's got a jack-input and speak-on connectors, plus an adjustable horn. hope that's what you wanted to know

3. It's always been that way, I've just been really slow at updating the website. I'm actually working on a new design which should be by the end of the week. (yeah right, he's said that before) :meh:

4. hetsscaryguy

hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    Ireland
    cheers dan, sorry for pointing out the fact your website is out of date. now all i need is the money and the 1x15 will be sitting in my bedroom. thanks