1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GK1001RBII w/Road Ready Rack and drawer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoshB, Nov 29, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I've had this head for quite awhile and love it, but need to move some stuff this week...

These heads are amazing and this will not be the last one I own. You know the amp...700W@4ohm, 460W@8ohm with a 50w horn amp. I purchased this from Vic and have been amazed over and over at how good this amp sounds in any setting I have played in. Recently, this amp and 2 avatar sb112's did just fine in a 1500 seat auditorium with power to spare.

Comes with all the goodies...manual, GK biamp cable, etc.

It's living in a Road Ready 4 space rack with a 2 space rack drawer. Perfect for keeping your cables organized and never leaving them behind at home again. The rack has a couple of stickers on it that can easily be removed if the buyer so chooses.

Asking $650 for the whole shebang. I have a box for the rack if you'd like the whole thing in a box for shipping, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having an ATA spec rack IMO.

P1200027.

P1200028.

2. ArwinH

ArwinH run rabbit run

Dec 1, 2005
    Southern California
    pm sent.

3. JoshB

tried to return, but your inbox is full...clean it out and I'll resend it...

4. ArwinH

ArwinH run rabbit run

Dec 1, 2005
    Southern California
    k, theres some more room now. :)

5. JoshB

bumpage...

6. JoshB

bump...will consider splitting it up now...

$550 for the amp and $100 for the rack and drawer...

7. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    PM sent

8. JoshB

aaaaand replied

9. JoshB

bump...