1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Glasser Braided Carbon Fiber Bow - Price reduced.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by LouisF, Nov 27, 2020.

1. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    $600
    Style:
    German
    This is Glasser's upgraded model, with octagonal stick, silver wrap and fully lined ebony Paulus frog.

Lists for $890. Purchased directly from Glasser NY. Details in the link below.

Thus has been my back up orchestra bow; 140gr, good solid, meat-and-potatoes bow; includes case; sitting on the shelf now & needs to find a good home.

$600 + shipping; includes an almost new case. Details here:

BASS BOW GERMAN BRAIDED CARBON FIBER OCTAGONAL, FULLY LINED EBONY FROG, STERLING SILVER WIRE GRIP & TIP

Thanks
    Louis

2. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump. Price lowered to $550.
    Santa is bringing a 1920s Pfretzschner bow, and if this and my other bow don't sell, Mrs. Clause will shove me up the chimney!
    Thanks
    Louis

Andy Mopley and Selim like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021