1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD Glasser Braided German Bow

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bows' started by jlmorgan84, Mar 24, 2021.

1. jlmorgan84

jlmorgan84 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Clemson, SC
    Price:
    Style:
    German
    Glasser braided carbon fiber bow in good playing condition. Small surface chip on the tip. Bought this bow here a while ago to experiment with German Bow, it's not my thing. Would consider a trade for a similar quality french bow. Happy to answer any questions.

PXL_20210324_161821621.jpg PXL_20210324_161829505.jpg PXL_20210324_161924660.jpg

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. I recently asked a very highly regarded bow maker what is the absolute best value stick I can buy (for violin, i teach it a lot at my day job.) she immediately said the glasser braided carbon fiber sticks are great value.

granted i have not played the bass ones, but the violin bow literally blew me away. I can't believe how nicely it performs and how little it costs.

these are amazing bows, and they cost so little.

GLWTS!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021