1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Glasstone Lil G 212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ConnManX, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ConnManX

ConnManX

Jun 12, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $525.00
    Selling a lightly used Glasstone cab with 2x12 drivers. I have gigged with this a few times. It is light and gets very loud (600w.) Has the switch to flip between 1 driver (8 ohm load) and two (4 ohm load.) One driver is down-firing. It is in excellent condition and includes a cover. Weights about 40 pounds, no scratches or tears on the upholstery or the vinyl cover. Looking to sell locally (Houston, TX), as this cab, while relatively light compared to other 2x12 setups, would be a pain to pack and ship. I originally paid $800 from Rev. Glass, and an additional $40 for the cover. Selling because I am looking for something even more portable & lighter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lethal dose

lethal dose

Apr 10, 2016
    you're killin' me.

3. ConnManX

ConnManX

Jun 12, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I've decided to keep this rig after all. Going to buy a light Markbass for the smaller venues.