1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Glockenklang 2 band 4 knob pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scolba, Jul 6, 2014.

1. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    TRADED!

Glockenklang 2 band, 4 knob preamp. Basically new...neither I nor the previous owner ever installed it, but there is a small dink in one of the wires. Must have been from being shifted around, but I'll tape it up and it won't affect function.

- Volume with pushpull for Active/Passive selection
    - Blend
    - Treble: +/- 18 dB@18 KHz
    (tone roll-off in passive mode)
    - Bass: +/- 14 dB@40 Hz

Looking to trade for a nice set of 4 string P pups like Fralin's or others, a Hipshot A 4 string bridge, or a badass with the slotted saddles. I'm also looking for a maple j sized neck, and can add cash. Other bass related trades considered, but I'm trying to get a bass together so am mostly focused on that.

image.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I have a fender american standard p pickup and a noiseless american jazz pup plus a fender vintage bridge if anybody that is of interest.

3. scolba

scolba

Mar 24, 2009
    Bloomington, IL
    Bump