Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by j.s.basuki, Feb 6, 2005.

1. j.s.basuki

j.s.basuki Supporting Member

May 14, 2000
    My Glcokenklang Bass Art Cabinet arrived few days ago together with Bass Art classic Head. Ultimately both are excellent match with un rivalled sound. But the most interesting thing I found that now I can come back to using my Aguilar DB 680/Demeter VTHM 300.with this Bass Art cabinet. It gives this rig the fattest , cleanest , warmest tone I have experienced in my life. It makes all my basses from the high end and even the cheapo ones incredible tone.
    I have used this Aggie/Dem with Wayne Jones, Schroeder, Acme, Ampeg, SWR, Eden cab but I cannot satisfy myself.
    Now i realize how important Cab is and I think is the number one important in sound production.SVT2, Eden WT 400, SWR 400, even the little FOCUS all sound amazing! :)
    I am going to order another one just for spare .
    Now I am alittle confuse which head I shall use with it because all sound fantastic.
  2. Congrats! Glockenklang makes fabulous products, for me it's been an instant cure for (amp) G.A.S. Enjoy! :)
  3. zoran

May 10, 2002
    I use Glock bass art preamp for over a year now, and can't say enough good things about it. It's simply the best peace of equipment I've ever had. Every studio engineer which I work with was happy with its direct signal during recording sessions.