1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Glockenklang Blue Rock Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassguyry, Jan 13, 2019.

1. bassguyry

bassguyry Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Arvada, Colorado
    Price:
    Up for sale is my Glockenklang Blue Rock. This is an absolutely stellar amp that sounds phenomenal and is incredibly well-built. It's in awesome condition, with the exception of a few light scrapes on the top of the amp (see pics). The amp will ship with a Glockenklang gig bag, manual, a few decals, and a power cable. I've amassed entirely too many Class D amps at the moment, and GAS has struck yet again, so this one is onto another home. Some specs:

• Power: max. 1000 W @ 4 Ohm, 500 W @ 8 Ohm or max. 900 W @ 2.7 Ohm, 600 W @ 4 Ohm, 300 W @ 8 Ohm
    • Amplifier internally switchable between minimum impedance 4 or 2.7 ohms
    • Drive / Voice Section - Drive with foot switch
    • The Drive control is for sounds from slightly torn to tube-like overdrive
    • With the Voice control (which switchable to Drive is) one can additionally colour the sound
    • 5-Band EQ with 2 switchable frequencies for the Low Mid, Mid and High Mid controls
    • Input A & B
    • FX loop
    • Balanced DI out
    • Weight: 11lbs
    $1,100 shipped CONUS. PayPal only for payment. No trades, please. I've got too much stuff as it is. :D PM me with questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    Sweet Deal!

treyandres and bassguyry like this.
  3. FloydianAnimal

FloydianAnimal Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2007
    San Jose, CA
    badass amp!

bassguyry likes this.
  4. bassguyry

bassguyry Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Arvada, Colorado
    Now accepting trade ideas. I like all sorts of basses, amps, cabs, etc., so PM me ideas!