1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Glockenklang Blue Rock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 31HZ, May 1, 2018.

1. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

Price:
    Picked this up a few weeks ago, and played through it twice at band rehearsal. It's quite good and very versatile, but it doesn't offer anything that I like and can't already get out of the variety of other premium heads that I already own. So it's a catch-and-release for me. I'm glad I got to play it. Who's next? :D

I picked it up in this thread: Glockenklang Blue Rock

That guy picked it up from the original owner here: Glockenklang Blue Rock amp head

Includes bag, power cord, decals, and a printout of the owners manual. No rack ears.

Excellent shape with very slight scuffs here and there. No scratches. One small ding on a rack handle (4th photo) which is probably a scuff from the zipper on the bag, and one very very small ding on the middle top edge of the face (3rd photo). Neither of these can be see from more than a few feet away. Please see pics below, and click for larger image. I like to be very up-front so that there are zero disappointments.

Everything works as new. The bag is a snug fit and works well. This is a top-of-the-market head that sounds awesome and is very well laid-out.

PayPal only. Price includes shipping to conUS.

i-TKpdSDt-X3.

i-WcK9D5T-X3.

i-4QGDkWq-X3.

i-LTB99TN-X3.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    SirMjac28 and Afc70 like this.
  2. Afc70

Afc70 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Just bought a Wayne jones rig or id be all over this one! Glwts

31HZ likes this.
  3. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

Great, another amp to look out for. :laugh:

Afc70 likes this.
  4. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Bend, Oregon
    Trades?

5. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

I would consider a trade towards the right 5-string fretless, like an F Bass AC5, a Rob Allen MB-2, or perhaps a MusicMan. Thanks for asking.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  6. bassguyry

bassguyry Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Arvada, Colorado
    PM sent.

7. 31HZ

31HZ Supporting Member

SOLD :smug:

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    bassguyry likes this.