1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Glockenklang /Chevin / Tecamp RIG

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Flanker, May 3, 2010.

1. Flanker

Flanker

Feb 12, 2002
    UK
    This is probably the best rig I've ever had and I have had a few.......anyway..... I did a few gigs over the weekend and added a second Tecamp M212 cab - really nice.
    I added a picture of the back of the Glockenklang pre because I found it almost impossible to find one when looking at buying it - anyway it's a great preamp! I really love the Chevin poweramp too - 600w per side into 4ohms and weighs about 20 lbs.

LM5KBP5295.
    LM5KBP5293.
    LM5KBP5296.
    LM5KBP5302.

2. Sweet!!!! I bet that sounds creamy good!

If that Skjold has a Bubinga top, I think that is one I spec'd out a couple of years ago... beautiful bass!

K

3. Flanker

Flanker

Feb 12, 2002
    UK
    Hi Ken

Thanks the rig is just great. I bought the Skjold new from Mark at BassDirect in March 2008 and Pete later posted on the UK forum which was cool. It has a Sepele top which I'm not exactly sure of but it has recently survived a cull of my basses including my two Alleva's (Still can't sell the Precision- things are really slow). I bought a 12 pound AtelierZ which is on it's way shortly........in contrast to the Skjold at 8lbs.

Once (If) the KBP5 goes that will be it for a while - just the two which actually feels nice.

Here's the post from Pete Skjold a couple of years ago.....:D

Hello Flanker ,

I am now a member of this fine bass community so if you have any questions of any kind , please feel free to ask . Thank you very much for your purchase . I think you were the first person to buy a new Skjold in the UK .

Be well ,

Pete Skjold

4. Cool! Look similar to the Bubinga one that I had for a very short while (like a day!).

Nice rig, nice bass!

5. chadds

chadds

Mar 18, 2000
    Those Glock pres maybe rare now. I love mine. Just sweet warm and SS. All those features! Linear audio taper, Wow!

6. Flanker

Flanker

Feb 12, 2002
    UK
    This one is brand new, almost impossible to find a used one.....