SOLD Glockenklang Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by punchdrunk, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Price:
    image.jpeg Great condition racked Glockenklang HeartRock 1 w/ factory 2.7 ohm mod plus great condition American Glockenklang Quattro 410 cab in 8 ohms. (A bit of matting on the rat fur and typical wear from frequent gigging on the corners) This is an amazing and very high fidelity, turnkey ready studio/gig rig. The only notes on this one is that it's an 8 ohm cab, even tho it was labeled as a 4 (not sure as to the backstory on that, but I did have my tech look at the drivers and they are 4 32ohm Glock spec'd American made Emminence drivers). I also had my tech replace the DI volume control (not the DI, just the volume pot), as it was exhibiting scratchyness... The only other thing is that There is one tiny screw missing (of about 20 maybe) on the rear chassis and it doesn't in any way impede performance or looks. Only selling because I'm working a ton right now and need a lightweight and portable rig that will not stress my back..
    $1ooo Prefer local, but willing to travel within 3 hours of Jacksonville, Fl for deal. Otherwise it's + shipping cost CONUS
    Would consider trades for a Fender Roscoe Beck V, A Glock Blue Sky head, or perhaps you have something I'd be interested in.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. That's my dream rig right there - and priced to move! Too bad I'm on the wrong coast! :(

Good luck!!

punchdrunk likes this.
  3. Afc70

Afc70 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Pm sent

4. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    i'm tempted to depart from my pedulla mvp 5o_O lol

5. MVP 5 is a holy grail bass for me.... I'd add $ on my end if you were really interested. Pm me.

6. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    i tempted too but....ehhh lol:rollno: i just cant lol

punchdrunk likes this.
  7. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Covered the word HeartRock w/ black electric tape... I prefer the minimalist aesthetic.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  8. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    awww man, you're playin' dirty now lol i'll think about it over the weekend (ima play her at church and ponder lol)

9. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    i'll ponder on it lol i need a little time that's all lol

10. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    MAN THAT RIG LOOKS FINE AS WINE

punchdrunk likes this.
  11. drool

12. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    do the condition matter for the mvp?? cause it's almost close as dough johns, but plays fantastic

13. guitarbrent

guitarbrent

Feb 16, 2016
    Virginia
    PM sent...this looks sweet!

14. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    you prefer the mvp or thunder bass (both 5 strings)

15. MVP

16. jerzydoeboi

jerzydoeboi Guest

Sep 15, 2010
    Dallas,Texas
    when i thought i had room to breathe lol, but imma grind to get my funds up. Last resort would be trading the bass. Only cause i have decent basses, but no high quality amp. Amps are essential!!! lol

17. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets, GK Endorser.
    That looks like a 4 ohm cab to me

18. It's def an 8 tho. Had my tech review and everything. Not sure why the 4 was blacked out, but that's how it arrived to me.

19. jreynolds2159

jreynolds2159

Oct 10, 2012
    Burlington, NC
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets, GK Endorser.
    Wow, that's crazy. The name plate says 4 ohms for sure.

20. Nah, it isn't crazy, cabs get re-wired, or drivers get replaced fairly often. This one is def 4 32ohm Glock spec'd eminence drivers at 8 ohms. It sounds absolutely gorgeous, and I've never heard it even wince. (And I gig a ton)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021